Blushes: Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palettes Review

A blush, a hightligter, and a bronzer, all-in-one, and it is from Urban Decay, and it is from their Naked Line, so I knew I was going to like this product. 


There are four of these palettes available, and I have three of them; Naked, Streak, & Native.
Each palette cost $32, which happens to be a great value due to the fact that you get three products in one. So technically you are paying about $11 per Urban Decay face product. 

I had high expectations to begin with, and after trying these blushes out, there were some highs and lows.  Color-wise, they did not meet my expectations, but performance-wise they met beyond my expectations.

It was unfortunate that I did not like every color in two out of three palettes. I either had a problem with the blush or the bronzer. However, I happened to really enjoy all three highlighters.


Naked "Original" Flushed Palette!

The bronzer and blush does not fit my skintone, they are a bit dark, but I love the highlight, it even can pass as a shimmery blush for me. 

Native (Pink Tones)

The blush is a nice, bright barbie-pink that is great for my cheeks, but the bronzer is too orange. Again, I love the highlighter.

Streak (Coral Tones)

This one is the perfect palette for my skintone! Each powder fits my skin perfectly, and the bronzer is not too shimmery, unlike the other two flushed palettes.


The last shade that I do not have is called Strip, which consist of a mauve-tone blush and deeper bronzer and highlight. You can find these blushes on the Sephora and Ulta website, except "Native" which is an Urban Decay Website exclusive. 

The quality of the powders are all amazing, but a bit finely milled and soft, so fall out is pretty intense everytime your finger or brush touches the powder, but the pigmentation of each product is great and easy to blend. On the face the product looks air-brushed on and it gives your face a nice glow with some shimmer. Lasting power is also decent. On my skin, it can lasts for a good 8 hours.

Overall, these three-in-one, blush-bronzer-highlighter trio are great. Too bad not all the colors work for my skintone, but the quality is there.

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely review!
    lovelyshades on this palette!
    Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review