Eyeliner: Urban Decay "Ink For Eyes" Waterproof Precision Eye Pen

This is the felt-tip liner I have been reaching for constantly at the moment. If you watch my makeup tutorials on my YouTube Channel, you will notice that I use this eyeliner pen in nearly every one of my recent tutorials.


The reason behind that is the never ending flow of black ink that comes from this pen. A lot of felt-tip liquid liners would dry up after lining one eye because the felt-tip would soak up the eyeshadow and prevent the flow of ink to come out of the liner's tip. I never had that kind of trouble with this pen, EVER!


The brush-tip is also very pointy which allows me to draw as thin of a line as I need to or be as precise as I want. I love how thin the actual pen is too. It allows my tiny hands to have a better grip, in-turn I have more control on applying the liner. I'm not a huge fan of chubby stick felt-tip liners for that very reason.

RELATED POST: Kat Von D "Tattoo Liner" Review
(Another great felt-tip liner)

This liner do costs $20.00, but it lasts for a good while. It is almost a non-ending ink fountain based on the amount I have used it already and it is still going strong! For its performance, it is definitely worth the investment. 

I have been really into felt-tip liners lately, and after testing out a few more, I am planning on doing a whole Hot or Not review on them, so stay tone for that!

Is there a felt-tip you have been loving lately? Let me know so I can go check them out! Thank you!
Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review