Eye Liner: Kat Von D "Tattoo Liner" Review


I can easily tell you why I love this eyeliner so much...and it's not just because of the Tattoo Queen herself, Kat Von D. It's the fact that this liquid pen eyeliner is just that good! 

I was fortunate enough to get two free deluxe-samples of this eyeliner to try and when these two run-out, I am definitely getting the full size, priced at $19.00.

(Kat Von D makeup are sold exclusively at Sephora)



So, what makes this liner so special compared to other pen liners? Well, one of the reasons is the applicator. The applicator is neither a brush or a felt-tip...it's something in between. The "brush" has a super-thin tip and it is extremely flexible, so you can be really precise on how thin or thick you want your liner to be.



The other great thing about this liner is the formula. The color is rich-black with just one swipe. The great thing I noticed about this liner is that it doesn't rub off you original application when you try to apply a second coat. I absolutely hate it when liquid liners rub off your initial liner. The liner also stays on all day. I never had any trouble with smudging or fading. It is also waterproof which is great for a rainy day, or a day at the pool or beach. 

This liner is just a great, easy liner to use. It is great for beginners that are not sure about using a liquid-liner with a brush applicator, but are ready to graduate from a felt-tip liner.

I wish there were more colors available, but right now, this liner come is ink black (Trooper) and rich, chocolate brown (Mad Max Brown).

What is your favorite liquid pen liner at the moment? Any recommendations?
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

  1. Kat Von D products are really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am starting to become a mega fan...lolz..when I start owning nearly everything in her line, you will then know I am obsessed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review