Perfume: Britney Spears "Believe" Fragrance



I grew up with Britney Spears, as kids these days are growing up with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. I didn't, per se, idolized her but I did and still do like her music...and I am a fan of her fragrances and this one "Believe" is currently my everyday scent.

Of all the bottle designs from Britney Spears' Perfumes, this sharp triangular bottle is my favorite.

"Believe" came out in 2007, and the message behind the name is "The Greatest Freedom is to Believe in Yourself". I can see how personal the word "Believe" is to Britney, especially around the time when this perfume was released. If you don't know about Britney's dark years, I recommend you googling it.





The notes of this perfume contains: Guava, Tangerine, Honeysuckle, Linden Blossom, patchouli, Amber and Praline. The scent is definitely sweet, young and feminine.

I happen to like how strong the warm honeysuckle scent is in this fragrance. It lingers onto the skin in a soft, quiet way. It's not over powering, but is a real attention grabber.

Overall, I find this scent to be sweet and romantic, great for day and night wear.

Are you are fan of Britney Spears Fragrances? What have you tried from her collection? Let me know!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Beautiful packaging,love the bottle!
    Thank you for this lovely presentation.
    Just watchet you "Perfume Collectin" vide,really enjoyed!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, the packaging was what caught my eye to this fragrance in the first place! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review