Tutorial: Kat Von D's Eye Technique Tips: Widen, Define, & Lift the looks of your eyes

Learning to reshape your eyes with makeup is a must know for both amateur and expert makeup wearers. I know for a fact that I do not know all the tricks or even have that much skill in applying eye makeup. All I know is that I love playing with makeup and I love how makeup enhances and changes the way I look.


So when I first bought Kat Von D's "Shade + Light" Eye Contour Palette, I was pleasantly pleased to see useful tutorials in her makeup guide booklet. Usually in eyeshadow palettes like these it comes with a booklet of what kind of looks you can do with the shadows in the palette, but in Kat Von D's case, she actually is teaching you techniques on how to use shadows to change the shape of your eyes.


Here are three techniques I did using her amazing Eye Transformation Techniques.
(Click on provided links to see step-by-step Tutorials!)

Look #1 "How to Widen the look of your Eyes"
"The technique will draw eyes further apart for a more enhanced visual symmetry."

Look #2 "How to Define the look of your Eyes" Natural Ver.
"This technique emphasizes the lash line to create more depth and dimension."

Look #3 "How to Lift the look of your Eyes" Smokey Ver.
"This technique will raise the outer corners of the eyes for a youthful look."

I hope these tutorials were easy to follow and were helpful!
I know that they helped me and I loved the way my eyes turned out with each eye technique!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Lovely looks, both are beautiful!
    nice technuques, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you did! I was hoping that they would be helpful! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review