Collection: My Perfume Collection 2015


This is my perfume collection, as of now, August 2015, all 14 bottles. It's a bit much for one person and I'm not using all of them at one given time, but I sure love looking at them! 

If you are interested, here is a video of "My Perfume Collection 2015",
But if not, here is the list of each perfume. (Click available links for full reviews)

-Marc Jacobs, "Oh, Lola!"
-Marc Jacobs, "Dot"
-Marc Jacobs, "Honey"
-Marc Jacobs, "Daisy"
-Davidoff Cool Waters "Freeze Me"
-Davidoff Cool Waters "Summer Fizz"
-Dolce Gabbana "Light Blue"
-Jennifer Lopez "Glow"
-Jennifer Lopez "Live Luxe"
-Britney Spears "Fantasy"

**I am planning on reviewing most of these perfumes in the near future, so stay tuned for that!**

My favorite kind of scents are between fruity and fresh. As you can see from my collection, most of my fragrances fall into that category. I also like scents to be feminine and sweet, but not too floral or powdery.

What's in your perfume collection? Any good recommendations?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely presentation!
    You ve got a great collection ofperfumes.
    No,I have t ot a lotof perfumes even if i love the fragrances,I ve got a Repetto,amy Anais Anais of Cacharel has endeed, so is my Eliie Saab..and I have some Eau de Colognes but the brands are unknown,so .
    lI ve never tested yourperfumes, be careful,I can come over and grap some of your collection!lol
    Have a happy end of week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review