Eyeshadow Palette: the Balm "NUDE'tude" Palette Review

I can not believe I haven't reviewed this palette yet! This was my very first nude palette and it's been awhile since I used it, but I dung it back out to play with the other day and instantly fell in love with it again.


The eyeshadows are pigmented, easy to use and they work amazing together. The colors are so diverse for a nude palette. There are berries, bronzes, browns and pinks, and then you have these frosty white and orange peach shadows, and these deep, matte black and brown shadows. Usually a neutral palette like this holds just warm-tone browns or cool-tone taupes with a purple shadow or two in it, but this palette has one of everything.



I also noticed that I always think about this palette when the weather starts to get chillier. The colors in this palette just makes me want to wear this for the holidays, especially those deep burgundy shadows and warms bronze-shimmers.

As far as I know, the Balm Cosmetics can only be found on their website and on Amazon.com. The palette retails at $36.00, but you can get it cheaper at Amazon for $31.99. So there are options.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review