Nails: Butter London "Champers" Nail Polish Review

*Please note* I am not reviewing Butter London Nail Lacquer as a whole, just this particular polish.


Butter London Nail Laquer, "Champers"
The color didn't look that impressive from the bottle...but once painted on my nails, I was blown away on how beautiful this polish is. I love how it is more of a Bronzey-Rose than an actual Rose-Gold, and the color looks great with my skin-tone.

Butter London Describes it as an "Opaque rose gold shimmer. Brit along for champagne; pop a bottle in the hamper for a toast on the beach or anywhere else."

Left: One Coat, Right: Two Coats
The application process went quite smoothly. It was pretty opaque with one coat and glided on without streaking. With two coats, the nails looked perfect, and the polish dried within 15 minutes! 

**To really test out this polish I did not use a base or top coat.** 

Left: Day 1, Right: Day 5
You definitely need a top coat with this polish because from day one I had chips on my nails. By day 3, my nails look rough. It seems like one chip will start a huge chain reaction, and soon all the nails started to wear off at the ends.

Champers is lucky that the color is so darn wonderful or I would not bother with this polish.

I definitely had a better experience applying on this Butter London Polish versus the last Butter London Polish I reviewed not too long ago, which is the polish called "Keen". However, both of these polishes chip within the first day, so my impressions of Butter London Polishes are not so great. I am willing to try out one or two more polishes to really test their wear time...but if those fail...I will have to conclude that the fomula is definitely not worth the $15.00!

What is your favorite Butter London Polish? Any color I should purchase next?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review