Hair Products: Dove "Oxygen Moisture" Shampoo + Conditioner Review

The minute I flipped open the cap of the Dove "Oxygen Moisture" Shampoo, my senses livened up by a beautiful, tranquil fresh scent! It smelled amazing and it left my hair smelling just as fresh!


I was in a need for a new Shampoo and Conditioner, and I knew I wanted to try some of Dove's products again. So from the many shampoos and conditioners that was displayed in front of me, I decided to give this pair a try, mainly because of its name, "Oxygen Moisture"...very fancy and the fact that it is a volumnizing set (my favorite).

Dove claims that this duo is made with Oxyfusion Technology (a new generation of moisture). 

"The shampoo and conditioner are made with lightweight, oxygen-fused conditioning ingredients where the formula rapidly dispersed on you hair. They gently cleanses and moisturizes, breathing life into fine, flat hair."

So straight off the bat, I love the smell. It is a clean, fresh scent that stays on your hair even after you blow dry. 



It also gives my hair some volume. I have thick hair, so if the shampoo and conditioner was able to give my thick hair volume, imagine what it can do for fine hair!

The Shampoo is quite thick when it comes out of the bottle, and lathers up like crazy. A small amount with give you a headful of cleansing foam. After rinsing off the shampoo, my hair actually feels like I had used a clarifying shampoo. My hair felt squeaky clean and in good need of moisture fast! This is where the Conditioner comes in play. The Conditioner does a good job at replenishing the hair, but you do have to be generous with it. After conditioning, my hair came out somewhat soft and shiny. 

I have been using this product for two weeks now, so that basically is five to six hair washes, and I have to say, I do love how clean my hair feels. I can actually feel how light and lifted the roots of my hair follicles are, however, this is not a shampoo you want to use on every single shampoo day, because it's not as gentle as Dove claims it to be. My hair do feel a bit dry after three or so times of using these products in a row. Just a little FYI in case you already have dry hair. 

Overall, I enjoy using it, but I prefer a more moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that will still give me volume. 

Have you tried this shampoo and conditioner yet? How do you like it?
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

  1. I haven t tried this shampoo and conditioner yet,but I ve got the soaps and another Dove Shampoo and shower gel, and I love them!
    love the brand it smells so nice!Wish you a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used any Dove product but i think i should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your reviews about the shampoo. Nice blog. Harshini Moisturizing Shampoo is specially formulated with herbal extracts for moisturizing, conditioning the hair and to remove the dandruff, and also it promotes Hair Growth.
    Best moisturizing shampoo for dry hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review