EXCITING NEWS! [WanderlustwithAlice Travel/Vlogging Channel]

I'm starting a 2nd Channel! 
This channel is going to be focused on travel. 

Click Link to go to WanderlustWithAlice: Travel/Vlogging Youtube Channel
I have been wanting to start a travel channel for a long time, and if you had noticed one of my pages in the page bar is labeled "Travel&Food", and has been featured there since I started this blog. There used to be quite a few blogposts featured there, but since it's been over two years since I have last posted on there, I thought it was time to start fresh, so I deleted everything. Tomorrow, August 30th, will the "first" post on that blog since 2013...

...and on Friday, September 2nd, 2016, will be my first video on my WanderLustwithAlice Travel Channel! The video with be an Intro to [My Top 5] Places in the South & East Bay Area, California Series.

The plan for this travel channel is to start out locally first, just around the Bay Area, and slowly venture out to the rest of California, then the other States, and finally to other countries!

I am so excited to start this new journey, and I hope you will come with me! 
I hope to you all in my other blog and travel channel!

Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review