Urban Decay "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray Review

I'm sad about this, you guys...because I do not like this All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray from Urban Decay. It's surprising that I feel this way because I completely adore its cousin, the Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray


Let's get some facts straight first. 

This is a makeup setting spray can be found at Sephora or the Urban Decay website at $30.00 for the full size (3.4 fl oz) or $14.00 for the travel size (1.0 fl oz). Urban Decay claims this is a 16 hr-wear makeup setting spray that will prevent your makeup from melting, cracking, or fading away, and it will keep your makeup from setting into fine lines. It also contains SCANDINAVIA's Temperature Control Technology that all of Urban Decay's makeup setting sprays have.
It does prolong the wear of my makeup, and it prevents my makeup from melting off. My foundation still looked incredible even after I washed my car! So I have no complaint about the setting spray not working. What I do not like about this spray is how uncomfortable it feels on my skin. The product dries a bit dry on the skin, and it stays noticeably sticky for a few hours after it dries. I do not have this problem with the De-Slick, and the De-Slick works just as good at prolonging my makeup, and it improves the look of my makeup!

So I will be sticking to the De-Slick Setting Spray.

What is your favorite makeup setting spray? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review