Too Faced "Bronzers & Shimmers" Review

The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is probably one of the most popular and talked about bronzers in the beauty industry. Not only does it smell like chocolate because it is infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, but it is a beautiful universally-pleasing matte bronzer....but a full size is $30.00. So when I had the opportunity to get the Bronzed & the Beautiful palette, that not only contains the famous Chocolate Soleil, but also three other face shimmers and bronzers for nearly the same price as a full size Chocolate Soleil. 

Here is a closer look of the four powders with swatches!

Since you already know how I feel about the Chocolate Soleil, let's talk more about the other three.


The only highlight powder in this palette is Powdered Sun, which is a golden, glitter shimmer. It is a bit too glittery for my taste, but it is beautiful on tanned skin. 
(This powder is actually discontinued now.)
Sun Bunny is a warm, rosy-bronze bronzer, and is my second favorite powder in this palette. I actually prefer this as a blush because of its rosy tinge. It definitely looks great on tan skin. 

Now the last powder, Snow Bunny, is a mix of Sun Bunny and Powdered Sun. The powder has Sun Bunny's bronze color and Powdered Sun's gold glitter. I don't like the glitter and I don't like how bronzy it is. I feel like a tin-woman covered in glitter wearing it. So safe to say, I don't wear this much. (I believe this is reformulated and now consist of four different powders in-one, which is completely fine with me because I don't really care of the one I have.)

RELATED POST: Lancome "Belle De Teint" Summer Bronzers (2016)

Now let's talk about the quality of the powders. Besides Powdered Sun, each powder is smooth and finely milled. They have great pigmentation but easy to blend out. Even though I don't like all the colors, I did like the quality of the powders.

What is your favorite Too Faced Powder? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review