Beauty Blender "Blotterazzi" Review

I am a huge fan of the "Original" Beauty Blender, but this "Blotterazzi" is a huge disappointment. Before I even used it, I had a feeling that it was not going to work, and I was proven right.

Gosh, I hate it when I'm right when it comes to something like this! 

The Blotterazzi is made out of the same material as the rest of the Beauty Blender Sponges. It's shaped the same way, but it flat and thin. Unlike the sponges, you use it dry so that the material will stay "thirsty". It is suppose to work like oil-blotting sheets, where it soaks up excess oils from your skin, but unlike blotting sheets, the Blotterazzi is reusable and washable.

No more producing extra blotting-paper waste! 

Well, that would have been great...if the Blotterazzi does its job. Long-story short, it didn't do its job. It did not soak up the excess-oil from my skin. It makes me wonder if I am just not oily enough for the Blotterazzi to make a difference. Is this sponge meant for those that have extremely oily skin?


I am so happy that I got to try this from my Sephora Favorites Summer Crush Sun-Proof Essentials Kit before placing an order because I would have been quite upset for wasting my money. Two of these flat sponges costs $20.00 and you can not buy them individually. Even if you can, one flat sponge is not worth $10.00...maybe $3.00-$4.00.

Have you tried these Blotterazzi Washable Sponges yet? Did it work for you? Let me know in the comments. 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review