Physicians Formula Argan Wear Mascara Review

I was a bit nervous about trying out this mascara because I had the worst luck with mascaras that contains any kind of oil, whether it be coconut oil, or other Argan oil mascaras. I haven't seen an oily oil infused mascara yet. The thing about these oil-infused mascaras was that they always smudged terribly on me. I would look like a raccoon within two hours of wear. Two of these mascaras happens to be from Physicians Formula! So you can definitely see why I'm a bit skeptic when it comes to their new Argan Wear Mascara, $9.95.


Sometime around a year or maybe it was two years ago, Physicians Formula came out with the ArganWear line. I did an entire Hot or Not Review on the line, and had some me mix feelings, but overall I liked the new collection. So this year, they came out with even more products for this line, and one of them is this beautiful mascara in the Argan Wear's iconic Moroccan-inspired packaging.

This mascara does contain the Liquid Gold Argan Oil ingredient, and the oil does not only helps create thicker and fuller lashes, but it also keeps lashes healthier. The mascara wand is designed quite unique with two balls at each end. The bottom sphere is larger than the one on top. Personally, I do not like this kind of brush design because it's hard to create an even coat. 

RELATED POST: Physicians Formula Argan Wear 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer

Even with all the bad luck with Physicians Formula Mascaras I actually had good luck with this one, and I actually got minimum smudging! An oil-infused mascara that does not do a crazy amount of smudging, am I in heaven?


When I first used it, I was not too impressed because the first coat hardly did anything to my lashes, so I thought this mascara was a dud. The second coat was actually quite amazing. Not only was I amazed that this mascara was builded without creating too many clumps, but it actually extended my lashes. As I continued to use this mascara, the more I enjoyed it. This mascara really does give you length and volume. I do recommend you added at least two coats to get a more dramatic effect, and the effect will last all day long; the length, the volume, the curl, all of it. This is definitely my favorite Physicians Formula Mascara...by far!

Have you tried this mascara yet? Let me know in the comments on how you feel about it.
Happy Wandering, Alice.


Comments

  1. The packaging is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! That is why I can't stop myself from buying everything they come out from that line. lolz

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review