Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

I keep on receiving these 7ct Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes travel packets in my beauty box subscriptions! If I am remembering right, I have received about four to date, so I think I have used enough to know how I feel about them. You ready to hear my opinion?

I do not like these very much...in fact, I do not bother using them as facial wipes anymore, rather I use them to clean swatches off my arms when I am taking pictures or video footage of products I am reviewing.
Here are my reasons on why these wipes did not do it for me:

First off, the wipes are small. They are too small to wipe my whole face with.
Second, the wipes are not saturated enough, that it does not clean my face as much as I like. 

I do love Simple Skincare's message of not using an excessive amount of ingredients than necessary, but these wipes did not live up to my standards. If it was more saturated with the makeup removing formula, I may just enjoy it because the wipes are super soft, and feels great on the skin. For $6.99 for 25 wipes is just not worth it to me. 

I do not want to give up on Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes just yet, so luckily they do have three other types of Facial Wipes that actually do interest me, especially their Micellar Makeup Wipes because I am a huge fan of their Micellar Cleansing Water.

Have you tried any of Simple's wipes before? Which of the four are your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. you'll find the best face wipes to cleanse, exfoliating, purifying the face, eyes and lips... Face wipes clean your skin deep down with a formula that’s gentle to use on sensitive kin. It helps to remove all dirt, excess oil and makeup without irritating, or residue from dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh chemicals. https://myrecess.co/collections/all/products/face-wipes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review