Lancome Grandiose Waterproof Mascara Review

I am so happy to have received this Lancome Grandiose Waterproof Macara in my Sephora Favorites Summer Crush Sun-Proof Essentials Kit (that I have recently purchased at Sephora) because I would have never thought about trying this mascara since I didn't even know it existed! In my defense, I am fairly new to the brand Lancome, and I just started using their products this year.


So what is so special about this is a $32.00 mascara?
The crooked shape of the wand, of course! It's pretty hard to miss. The minute I took it out the tube, I was intrigued by the crookedness.


Lancome describes the shape as a swan-neck. How elegant is that!? 
The bent shape is to make it easier for the wand to fit the shape of the face for easy access to the lashes, and I say that this shape works! It is so easy to angle the wand just right to where the brush alines perfectly with my lash line. 


The results? I think it did a great job at giving me both length and volume. What do you think?


It does smudge on me, no surprise there, but my lashes stayed beautiful and lush until I was ready to take the mascara off. Lancome also states that the mascara's formula is made with less wax than what is usually found in other mascaras, and it gives the lashes an intense ultra-black color with a glossy finish that dries quickly. It also contains rose-cell extract to keep the lashes soft and supple.
I do like this mascara. I especially enjoy the shape of the wand. It makes it so easy to apply the formula and the results are wonderful. It also does not hurt that the packaging is incredibly beautiful.

Have you trend tried this mascara yet? How do you like the crooked wand? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review