What's NEW in PHYSICIANS FORMULA (2016)


Is it me or did Physicians Formula come out with more new products than usual this year? I don't know but I love it! Physicians Formula is definitely one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. They are great quality...high priced...but great quality.

So here is everything NEW that I have purchased. Reviews for each item or collection will be linked accordingly, as usual. If you would like to watch my HAUL VIDEO, where I showcase these items, feel free to click on the link provided.



Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Powder

Physicians Formula 4-in-1 Brow Boosting Kit
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Ergonomic Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Foundation
Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over CC Cream

Physicians Formula Super BB #InstaReady Filter BB Bronzer
Physicians Formula Super BB #InstaReady Contour Trio BB Sticks (Blush & Bronzer)

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enchancing Extreme Shimmer "Disco Glam":
-Shadow & Liner
-Kohl Kajal + Liquid Liner Trio


Physicians Formula Organic Wear Work It! Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Work It! Full! Flared! Fit! Mascara

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review