Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Review

I have just found my new favorite drugstore foundation, and here it is my fellow beauty lovers, the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.


This is definitely not something new in the market, but it is new to me. I have always heard great things about this foundation, and now I know why.

Neutrogena claims, "this foundation has exclusive triple antioxidants blend that helps improve the look of the skin overtime (two weeks)."

The three antioxidants are:

Vitamin E (this ingredient helps defense against dull, dry skin caused by environmental stress.)
Natural Soy (this ingredient helps improve the look of skin's tine, texture, and radiance.)
Wild Chamomile (this ingredient helps calm and soothe the skin.)

I haven't tested that theory out because 1) I don't like wearing makeup everyday, and 2) I have so many foundations/BBCreams/powders that I have to try, I usually only have enough days in the month to wear the same foundation 5 to 6 times, and that it.

The reason this liquid makeup has become my favorite go-to foundation is because I can rely on it for everything. It makes my skin look healthy, glowy, and fresh. Even with the medium to full coverage, my skin still looks natural. Even though it has a dewy and natural finish, I do not get oily throughout the day. I also can count on my makeup looking good for the entire day, from morning to night because it is a very long-lasting foundation. It is also extremely comfortable to wear.


Formula-wise, everything about the foundation is perfect. The only thing I do not like about this is the packaging. I wish Neutrogena would add a pump because every time I go to use this foundation, I would pour too much out, and waste a lot of it and this is pretty pricey for a drugstore foundation, at $14.99 for 1 fl oz. So it really breaks my heart whenever I poor too much out.

But I do love it.

Have you tried this foundation yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review