Setting Sprays: Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Sometimes there are days where you do need to wear a face full of makeup for an extended period of time, but the question is, by hour 8 is your makeup still there? If so, does it look good and will it last another 4 hours of wear?

That is why having a good makeup setting spray is important in a girl's makeup collection. The setting spray that had made its way permanently into my collection is the Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray. Not only does it keep my makeup on all day, it also does a wonderful job at controlling my oils. FYI, I have oily-combination skin.


Urban Decay claims this setting spray is a "weightless mist to control oils, deflect surface shine and keep skin looking beautifully matte. It contains high-tech ingredients that help keep on foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading." It is also developed with Skindinavia, who is famous for their face sprays. Urban Decay also says that the De-slick contains their Patent Temperature Control Technology where the formula can actually lower the temperature of your makeup! I don't know how it works exactly but it is an intriguing piece of information.

RELATED POST: L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

I do know, from experience, that the mist creates a tacky layer over my makeup, as if it was applying a layer of glue to glue on the makeup. The stickiness does go away and the finish of your skin is left smooth and matte. I love the way it makes my makeup look and it keeps me from looking oily throughout the day!

I love this setting spray and it has become one of my holy grail products.

What is your favorite makeup setting sprays? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Hi, I have read your blog and I got a useful information from this blog. Thanks for sharing, keep posting.

    Hair Shine Spray

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review