Formula X & Kat Von D Collab: "ADORA"

I "ADORA" this color! Did you see what I just did there? Clever, huh?

Setting my bad joke aside, I really like this color! It reminds me of Christmas. It reminds me of silk, red ribbons tied to a candy cane, or a gift. It reminds me of tinsel red wrapping paper. Everything about "ADORA" screams Jolly Christmas, and I love it.



I happen to really enjoy the nail polish more than the lipstick because this warm red color actually makes my teeth more yellow than it really is on the lips. However, the formula in both of the products are both great. They applied on smoothly with little fuss and they both wore really well. The polish didn't show wear until half way through the week, and the lipstick faded little by little throughout the days in a beautiful gradient way which I appreciate. 
This is by far my favorite color out of the Formula X & Kat Von D Collaboration I have tried thus far. Not only do the color look great and is wearable, but the color is also quite unique.

Have you tried any of the colors from the Formula X & Kat Von D Collab yet? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

  1. Wonderful presentation and brand, thanks for sharing
    wish you a fab weekend!

    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/03/le-printemps-pour-les-bonnes-resolutions-springtime-for-good-resolutions.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review