Formula X & Kat Von D Collab: "Slayer"

So here's is another color from the Formula X & Kat Von D collaboration. This is "Slayer" and you can obviously see that the color is Black.

This is my first time trying out a black lipstick...and I think I'm going to keep this for Halloween Time only. Black on my lips is definitely not for me, but I actually really like black on my nails.


Out of the three Kat Von D lipsticks I have reviewed so far, this is the one I do not like and it is not because of the color. It is because of the formula. It was hard to create an opaque solid black color, and when I finally got it to the opacity that I wanted, it started to immediately wear off around the inner parts of the lips causing the color to look patchy. This lipstick will definitely need a lip liner underneath. 


The nail polish on the other hand is another great color from Formula X. The color glided on beautifully and it lasted a great five days with minimal chipping. Besides, I always have room in my collection for a great black nail polish.

Can you pull off Black Lips? What about Black Nails?
Happy Wandering, Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review