Perfume: Antonio Banderas "Blue Seduction" Fragrance Review

This is actually my third bottle of Antonio Banderas "Blue Seduction" Fragrance, and smelling it brings me back to my late teens/early twenties when I used to wear this every single day. Looking back to those days now I realize how things were so much simpler then. Being an Adult is hard!


The bottle is quite on the masculine side but than again it is the counterpart of the popular "male version" of Blue Seduction, which came out first. 

This scent is a sexy scent. I mean, it has Antonio Banderas' name on it, and we all know the man is quite sexy (that accent)! So it makes sense that his fragrance has a sexy vibe to it. What makes it so unique is the heated, sweet warmth that exudes from the fragrance. It contains notes of violet and raspberry with oriental accords among other sugary and fruity nuances.  The scent is light enough for the day time but hot enough for the night time. Two spritz should last you a good couple hours, and you will find yourself sniffing yourself all day...or maybe that's just me.

I still love this fragrance and it will probably be one of my favorites for years to come.

What is your nostalgic scent? Care to share it with me?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Great post!
    Ive never tested it, but love the bottle and the notes..
    My nostagic scent is Anais&Anais from Cacharel..
    I invite you to discover my new post and my first international giveaway:
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/11/une-balade-au-souk-concours-international-a-stroll-to-the-souk-an-international-giveaway.html
    You re very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helena and that blogpost was beautiful! =) What a beautiful place you visited!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review