Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner Review

I have been noticing a lot of skincare and lip care products have been coming out with "Rose" as their main star ingredient. I know "Rose" is no stranger to the beauty world, but like all trends, they come and go, and then come back again. It seems that "Rose" is having a comeback and the Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner is a beautiful example of just that.


This rose lip conditioner is not just beautiful but it is nourishing and very moisturizing with a nice, subtle scent of roses. I was particularly pleased with the color of the product that came out of the tube which is a beautiful soft, milky pink. It doesn't change the color to your lips drastically, just enough to provide a soft pink haze and shine. The texture is thick and rich, and a little goes a long way which is great since a full size is $28.00 for only 0.34 oz of product. Even though I only received a tiny sample  to test out 0.1 oz, I already used this about 7 times within the last four days, and there is still enough to last me for another good week, maybe even more. 


If you have severely dry lips, this Rose Lip Conditioner will heal you up within a day. I do recommend applying it once before bed and once in the morning to ensure maximum conditioning to damaged lips. After the conditioner wears off you will see a difference to your the texture of your lips. You lips will feel extremely soft and hydrated.

 I also find this lip product to wear very well. It even survived my morning coffee. The texture is sticky, so if your don't like sticky stuff on your lips, you may want to pass on this lip conditioner.
I will definitely be purchasing the full size once it gets back in stock at Sephora, since it is only available to be purchased online. 

What is your perfect lip conditioner? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

  1. hello, it was very amazing and fun reading your whole article. Have a look at haute her for girls makeup. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review