Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm "SPF 25 with Natural Mint & Shea Butter"

Embarrassing fact...I just learned that Jack Black is a Men's Skincare Line, let alone the #1 Men's Skincare Brand. I had a feeling it was a men's line but I never looked into it until I did some research for this blogpost.


That shows how awesome it is to be a girl because we can get away with using men products without being questioned.

The Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm is "enriched with superior skin conditioners (the one I have is enriched with mint and shea butter) and antioxidants that relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips with SPF 25 that will protect the lips from the sun. This balm is also designed to guard against windburn and extreme temperatures."
No wonder this is an awesome lip balm. It was meant to withstand just about anything. So if you have a history of chapped lips, you may want to look into this lip balm. It is thick, like vaseline, and extremely moisturizing, as well as, long lasting. 

So I am quite impressed with the quality of this lip balm. It retails at $7.50 per squeeze tube of 0.25 oz. and it is sold in Sephora. I just got my sample and I am already running low on it because I have used it every night before bed and when I woke up in the morning my lips are extremely soft and moisturized.
Have you tried this amazing lip balm yet? How do you like it?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of

    info and also check haute her for girls dress. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review