Maybelline Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray Review

Every makeup setting spray that I try, I always compare it to my holy grail "Urban Decay de-slick Makeup Setting Spray". This spray is amazing. It makes the finish of my makeup look way better and it really keeps my oils in check which in-turn allows my makeup to stay on my skin instead of slicking off. I know that the de-slick is significantly more pricey than the Maybelline Setting Spray but from experience, I have noticed that price does not matter on the quality of a product. So what do I think about the Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray?


Well first off, it definitely does not come close to how amazing the Urban Decay de-slick Setting Spray is but it does prolong the wear of my makeup.
The mist that comes out is disperse pretty fine and it covers a good amount of surface area, but it can be heavy on certain spots. Despite that it does dry down fairly quickly without any stickiness and it also elevates the finish of my foundation. 

With my better long-lasting foundations (such as the Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation), this mist actually keeps the foundation looking great all day, compared to my not-so-great foundations (such as Maybelline Fit Me! Shine-Free Foundation Stick), where my oils will eventually cause the makeup to melt off. However, the spray will prolong the wear of any foundation. 

This spray retails at $12.99 for 3.4 fl oz, and can be found at CVS or Walgreens. If you have normal to dry skin, I see this working way better on you than it would on someone that has oily or oily-combination skin.

Have you tried this Setting Spray yet? How well does it work on your makeup? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review