Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara Review

What an interesting brow mascara brush! I have never seen anything like this and just by looking at it without trying it first, I can see this design is going to cause some problems for certain people.

This Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara is suppose to provide a natural and even colored finish to your brows with its sculpting gel formula and sculpting Ball Brush.
The gel formula is actually quite nice. It is light and adheres to the brow hairs quite nicely and smoothly. The Ball Brush on the other hand is actually quick rough and scratchy. Because I have decent size brows, I do not have this problem, but I can see those that have tiny brows having issues with the big ball at the tip of the brush.
The ball is just gigantic where it doesn't fit well on your brows, especially the ends of the brows. So the brush is not great at being precise and it can get messy upon application. I tend to like it better after I had already shaped my brows with another brow product, just to set the hairs in place. The Maybelline Brow Precise Shaping Pencil makes a good pairing for this brow mascara. 

This Brow Mascara is definitely not for every brow shape. I only recommend it for those that have thick, big brows. If you have small, thin brows, stick to pencil brow products or pomades.

Have you tried this brow mascara before? What do you think of the design?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review