What's New in REVLON Cosmetics (2016)

Revlon is usually a brand that I do not pay too much attention to but since I am committed to being an informative beauty blogger, I can not ignore such a huge line at the drugstore. Luckily +REVLON has came out with a few interesting new products this year. For example, they decided to create an entire new Mascara line with five different mascaras! They also came out with two large eyeshadow palettes! 

Here is a list of everything that I have purchased. Links leading to full reviews of each product will be updated accordingly. If you would like to see my Video Haul presenting these new goodies, please click on the links provided! (What's New in Revlon Cosmetics 2016 Haul Video)





Revlon Mascara Collection: 
Revlon Matte Balms
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hr. Eyeshadow Quads
Revlon PhotoReady Primer, Shadow + Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review