1st Impressions Tutorial using (New) Revlon Makeup 2016

Not too long ago I shared with you a makeup haul of all the new Revlon Makeup that came out recently and I thought why not film myself trying a lot of these products out for the very first time. 

Here is the look that resulted from my first test run.
Click on Link to Watch "1st Impressions Tutorial using Revlon Makeup" to hear my commentary!

The products that I used to complete this look are (click in for full reviews): 

(new) Colorstay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer
(new) Revlon Colorstay "Not Just Nudes" 01 Passionate Nudes
(new) Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Matte Eye Pencil #301 Matte Coal
(new) Revlon Matte Balm #220 "Showy Flamboyante"
(new) Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain #50 "London Posh"

The look that came out is subtle and pretty, but to be honest, I was not that impressed with any of the Revlon Makeup. Of course, this is my 1st time using most of these products, so I definitely will need to test them out a bit more before I can have a real opinion on them. However, so far, I am not impressed.

Have you tried any of the Revlon makeup I listed above? What are your thoughts on them?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review