Make Up For Ever Makeup (My first Haul for this Makeup Line)

Okay, I have heard of them. I haven't been living under a rock...I just never got around to buying them until late December 2015 & early January 2016 I saw that a lot of their stuff were on clearance at Sephora and I had a 20% off (or was it 15%? 10%?) code for all their clearance items...so I bought a few things and more recently. 


To Watch, "My first MAKE UP FOR EVER haul", please click on the link provided.
Here is a lists of the products that I will be doing a review on. Links to the reviews will be uploaded when I post the review, so continue to check back here once in a while to see more reviews! 

Make Up For Ever "Step 1 Hydrating Base"
Make Up For Ever "Lash Show Natural Impact" False Lashes
Make Up For Ever "Eyeshadows"
Make Up For Ever "Smokey Extravagant Mascara"
Make Up For Ever "Artist Plexi-Glosses"
Make Up For Ever "Graphic Liner" Vinyl Pen Eyeliner
Make Up For Ever "Artist Liner" Intense Pay-Off Gliding Eye Pencil
Make Up For Ever "Rouge Artist Lip Palette - RED"

So far I am really impressed with the pigmentation, and I can not wait to grow my Make Up For Ever knowledge and collection. What are you favorite Make Up For Ever products? Let me know so I can see what to buy next!

Happy Wandering, Alice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review