Brows: L'oreal Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit

Another brow product form L'oreal! This time it isn't in a pencil form but in a small compact kit. This, ladies and gentleman, is the +L'Oréal Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit, retailing at $14.99.



I like this kit for its travel friendly packaging. The case is sturdy with a click-button clasp and inside contains everything you need to groom, fill and shape your brows with. It has a pair of cute mini-tweezers, and a double ended-brush with a spoolie on one end and an angled brush on the other end.


The brow products comes with two squares, a wax square to shape and sleek back unruly brow hairs, and a powder square to color and fill in the brows.

The rule is to do step #1, which is to apply the wax to the brows before Step #2, which is to fill them in with powder. I tried following L'oreal's rules, but I did not like the way it made my brows look. I felt that I wasn't able to create that soft fullness I desired. So I went back to applying the product the way I usually do with these types of brow kits, which is to dip my angled brush into the powder first and mix it into the wax before applying the concoction to the brows and BAM, what do you know, I like it so much more now!
I like mixing the wax with the colored powder because the wax mixes in with the powder creating an opaque gel-like paste. This allows me to have more control with drawing on my brows and filling them in. 

This isn't my favorite brow product from L'oreal, especially for it's price. However, this has the most friendly packaging for those of you that love to travel and don't like to bring too much with you because of the amount you get in this tiny compact. 

Have you tried any of L'oreal's Brow Makeup Products yet? Which ones do you like? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice





Comments

  1. Reallu=y nice kit,ice presentation!
    Wis you a wonderful weekend!
    xx,
    Helena
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helena! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review