Tutorial: Illuminating Rose using L'oreal True Match Lumi Illuminators in Rose

Hi Everyone! I'm here today with another Tutorial, and this one highlights (pun intended) the New +L'Oréal True Match Lumi Glow Illuminators in the color Rose. These products come in both liquid and powder form, and has a glowing rose color that can either be applied heavy or sheer. 
Click Link to Watch Video: Tutorial: Illuminating Rose using L'oreal True Match Lumi Illuminators in Rose
I, of course, a fan of soft makeup ended up creating a soft look. This makeup is sweet and tasteful, and is actually perfect for a sweet holiday that is coming fast, Valentine's Day!

So the first thing I did was to prep the face like usual with my current face primer (Monistat Chafing Powder Gel). I then applied foundation (Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation) and set it with a powder (Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher).

For the brows, I shaped and set them with L'oreal Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit in Medium to Dark. This little travel friendly kit has literally everything you need to groom the brows with.

I primed the eyes with L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminater in Rose. The great thing about the liquid highlighter is that is can also double up as a primer, but I wouldn't recommend priming your entire face with it because it does leave a pinkish undertone, but it looks amazingly sweet and warm on the lids. 

At the crease I applied this warm chestnut brown from L'oreal Colour Rich Eyeshadow Quad "Good Luck Charm" to give my eyes more depth. 

Then on the inner lids and inner corners of the eyes, I applied some of the L'oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in Rose to brighten up the eyes. Then taking the pink shadow form "Good Luck Charm", I colored the outer portion of the lids with it.

For the lower lash line, I first lined it with same warm chestnut shadow I used earlier on the crease, then I took the darker brown shadow and defined the outer corners with it, creating a small wing while doing so. 

I lined the eyes with two different colors from the L'oreal Silkissime Eyeliner Line. I first took Champagne to the waterline to keep the eyes bright, and with Black I tightened the upper lash line and fluffed it out with an eyeliner brush to make any mistakes disappear.

Finally to finish off the eyes, I curled the lashes and applied L'oreal Voluminous SuperStar Mascara.

To finish the face makeup, I first sculpted my face with the L'oreal Infallible Pro Contour & Hightlight Palette (light). For blush, I dabbed on some L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminater in Rose and right at the cheekbones I swiped on some of the Rose powder. If it's too much shimmer for your taste, just use some translucent powder and sheer it up.

Finally with a rose-matte lip color from L'oreal Le Matte Velvety Full Coverage Lip Color in "She's So Matte", this sweet date night look is complete!
I hope you enjoyed this look and Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review