Eyeshadows: L'oreal Colour Riche "Mono" Eyeshadows Review

When I found out that +L'Oréal was coming out with more single eyeshadows, I jumped to the roof with excitement. I am a huge fan of their Infallible 24 HR single eyeshadows, and I couldn't wait to test out their new Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Collection.


I was lucky enough to come across an entire untouched display of them at Walgreens and  I immediately picked out 9 of the 15 shades available. After testing them out...I am sorry to say, I am a little disappointed.

They are not bad eyeshadows but compared to the Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadows, they dull in comparison. 

Swatching them with your fingers, the color pay-off are beautiful and rich. The shadows feel soft and blendable, but they are tricky when trying to apply them on the eyes with a brush. Of course there are shadows that pick up better than others. The Matte Shadows actually are easier to apply and blend than the Pearl Eyeshadows. The Pearl Eyeshadows apply best with your finger or with a damp brush to really pack on the color and are best as an all-over-lid color.

Now let's take a moment to see swatches of the 9 colors I have:

Cafe Au Lait

Grand Bleu

Green Promenade


Little Beige Dress

Meet Me In Paris

Pain Au Chocolate

Paris Beach

Petite Perle

Teal Couture


These eyeshadows retail at $6.49, so not bad especially for L'oreal prices. If you do want to try these eyeshadows, I recommend getting a neutral shade since I find these to work best with simple looks where there isn't a lot of blending required. Pain Au Chocolate and Cafe Au Lait are great ones to start with.

Let me know your thoughts on this collection!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Big fan of loreal product 8 use this foundation blush on and lots of product its was súper duper amazing i m newly start a blogging at instagram and share your product

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review