Brows: L'oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor Review

There is a lot going on with this small little eyebrow pencil from +L'Oréal. You have the color end, where you fill in your brows, than the cap is a brush to soften up the color, and the other end is the wax to tame the brows. It's seriously an all-in-one pencil stop at the brow grooming station!

L'oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor (Link to L'oreal Website)
This pencil retail around $8.99 and can be found online and at drugstores. I bought mine at CVS.

I am sorry to say, I am not liking this one-stop station. I do like the wax part of the pencil. It does do a good job at keeping my wild brow hairs in place. The brush cap is not bad either, it does what it's suppose to do.
The problem I have with this pencil is the color end. Something about the way it draws on my brows that I do not like. It doesn't do a good job at individually drawing on the brows. I feel that the formula is too inconsistent when it is drawn on. It leaves this grainy looking streak of color along my hairs and brushing through it with the brush just makes the product look hazy and powdery. The brush also shifts the color into spots I don't want it to go to leaving my brows looking extremely thick and bushy looking. 

It's just one of those products that did not work for me. 
Have you tried this brow pencil yet? Let me know your experience in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review