Matte Lip Colors: L'oreal Colour Riche Le Matte Velvety Full Coverage Lip Colour

Initially I didn't like how drying these Matte Lip Colours felt on my lips. Then I got smart and started applying it over a lip balm...now I love them!

Here are two very legit reasons on why I love these +L'OrĂ©al Colour Riche Le Matte Velvety Full Coverage Lip Colours:

1. They are true mattes! That's right, no shine; just flat, plain color on the lips!
2. Apply one layer...let it set for 10 minutes, apply the second layer and the color will last forever on the lips! Eat, drink and eat some more, and the color still looks great!
Because it is a matte, it is drying to the lips, so make sure your lips are nice, exfoliated, and moisturized prior to putting these on. However, if you had prepped your lips correctly, you actually don't feel the dryness for a good while!

Here are the swatches of the colors that I own, but there are five colors to choose from at $9.99 a piece.

MATTE-R of FACT: A bright pink, that actually does not look very good on me.

SHE'S SO MATTE: A nude pink, a color that is right up my alley and something I wear often!

I also love that it is in a pen form making the product easy to apply on versus a lipstick form. 
If you are looking for a lip product that is truly matte and is not in a form of a lipstick, I think we have a winner. I do want to stress that this product is extremely drying to the lips. So if proper prep work is not done for the lips prior and after wear, you may have some unhappy lips.

Have you tried these Le Matte Lip Colours yet? How do they feel on your lips?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review