Contour Palettes: L'oreal Infallible Pro-Contour Kit


I actually wasn't expecting to like these contour kits as much as I do. I thought the colors were not going to match right with my skintone. I thought the powders were going to be too pigmented and hard to blend. I should never have underestimate L'oreal, especially their Infallible Line because these Infallible Pro-Contour Kits are Wonderful!

I was a bit afraid the powders in these kits were going to be too intense because that is what I have come to expect from the Infallible line. I was afraid the contour powders were going to apply too harshly where I would have to spend about 10 minutes buffing out the color, and I was afraid the highlight would apply too bright and shimmery, but they both went on subtly and blended out effortlessly. If I wanted more emphasize to my contour, I was able to control how much to add. The highlight also gave the perfect amount of sheen and brightness and it also works great as an eye highlight.

RELATED POST: L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation Review

There are three shades available: Light, Medium and Deep. I only bought the Light and Medium for $12.99 each. And of course, it worked out this way...I prefer the highlight powder from the medium kit and the contour powder from the light kit. If only they put those powders together, I would have the perfect contour & highlight kit.


The Contour shade from the medium palette is on the warmer side which makes it great as an all-over face bronzer, while the contour shade from the light palette has more of a cool tone which makes it perfect to create shadows.


RELATED POST: L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses Review

I don't really enjoy the shape of the packaging. I could do without the weird and useless brush, but the powders themselves are amazing. They go on with just the right amount of color, they are build able and bendable! Great Job +L'Oréal Paris USA! I am so sorry I had ever doubted you!

Have you tried these contour & highlight palettes from L'oreal yet? How do you like them?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review