Fragrance: Britney Spears "Fantasy" Perfume Review

This is the Pop Princess's second fragrance, and my favorite to date. The scent is this exotic mix of sweet and fresh. One of the most unique scents I have in my collection.

The notes contain a mix of litchi, golden quince & Kiwi with Jasmine and White Chocolate, and base notes of orris root, musk and woods.

When I have this scent on, I feel surrounded by a magical warmth. This is definitely a great winter scent, because you will always feel a bit of warmth with this scent lingering on your skin, and the scent will linger around for a very long time.

RELATED POST: Britney Spears "BELIEVE" Perfume Review

The bottle is also designed straight from Fantasyland. It looks like a love potion bottle gift from a genie.

Britney's Fantasy line has been quite extended since its launch in 2005. To date there are four other "Fantasy" scents in the market which consists of: Midnight Fantasy (2006), Hidden Fantasy (2008), Circus Fantasy (2009), & Island Fantasy (2013).

I do not own any of the other scents, but am open to trying them in the near future since I have read that they are all sweet scents like the "Original Fantasy".

What is your favorite Britney Spear's Perfumes?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review