Lip Palettes: L'oreal Colour Riche La Lip Palette

These are stunning lip palettes! The minute I saw these displays at CVS, I immediately gravitated towards them. I didn't buy them that day, but couldn't stop thinking about them, so I took another trip to CVS the next day and scooped them up. I almost had a mini-heart attack when I found out they were $15.99 a piece, but I told myself it was for the greater cause, letting all you beautiful people know about these!

These lip palettes come with five different varying shades from the same family. You have the Ruby  Lip Palette that consist of your reds, then you have the Nude Lip Palette where you find all your nudes. And the reason why +L'OrĂ©al has kept the colors within the same family group is so that you can easily create an ombre effect on your lips. They even have instructions on the back to show you how.

Here are the "Swatches" and "Ombre Effect" on my lips of the Nude Palette.


Here are the "Swatches" and "Ombre Effect" on my lips of the Ruby Palette.

The quality of the lip products are creamy and moisturizing. Creating the ombre lip was incredibly easy because of how easy it was to blend the colors together. The creamy products also give the lips amazing shine, and your lips look more juicy and more plump! The moisture last a very long time on the lips, but sadly, I can not say the same about the colors. Luckily these palette are travel friendly and they come with a lip brush that works beautifully. 

So if you ever wanted to try the Ombre lip but don't know where to start with all the lip colors you have, this palette is great for that. Even though it is up there in price for a drugstore product, you do get five great quality lip colors and a working lip brush. 

Have you tried this lip palette yet? Let me know your thoughts on it! Is it worth the $15.99?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review