Mascara: Revlon "Super Length" Mascara


Introducing another one of the five new Revlon Revolution Mascaras and this one is dedicated to lengthening the lashes. The Revlon Super Length Mascara comes in two versions (regular & waterproof). The one I'm reviewing today is the waterproof one and just like the Volume + Length Magnified Mascara, this is a sad excuse for a waterproof mascara because it smudges after a few hours of wear. However, this is my first time trying a "Lengthening" Mascara. Up until now, I have only tried Lengthening + Volumnizing Mascaras or do-it-all kind of Mascaras, like the Revlon Ultimate All-In-One. I thought with my thin lashes, I always needed a mascara that will give me volume. I never knew that a plain lengthening mascara can make such a difference to the look of my eyes.



Just like the Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara, the formula for this is super dry that the product actually leaves tiny balls of black on my lashes. They are invisible from a distance, but you can see them up close in the mirror. So I can live with the tiny balls because only I know they are there, unless someone really wants to get all up in my face and check them out.

I'm also not a huge fan of the brush because it is humongous! It could hardly fit my eyes, so it's hard for me to really get the brush up into the roots of the lashes. If you have bigger eyes and longer lashes than I do, then the brush may work better for you.


Even with all these factors working against it, this mascara has won me over because of the way it made my lashes look. It really lengthened them and there were no clumping, so it looked like I had an eye full of lashes.

There are two more mascaras I still have to try in this collection: Dramatic Definition (Purple) &  Ultra Volume (pink). So far I have been impressed especially since I have never liked Revlon Mascaras. Revlon is doing a great job at their new Revolution Line!

Have you tried any of the Revolution Mascaras yet? How do you like them?
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review