Brows: L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara

Everyone is upping their brow game this year, especially in the Drugstore Department. L'oreal and Maybelline came out with several new brow products each. Even Physicians Formula came out with their 2nd brow product! Since a brow gel mascara is my favorite way to fill in my brows for an enhanced natural look, it only makes sense for me to try out the brow mascaras first. 

So the first product I purchased and put to the test is this Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara from L'oreal ($8.49). 
First impression-wise, this Brow product is WORTHY OF GREAT PRAISE.
Everything from the color of the product, the small mascara wand, the application process, and the look of my brows, is perfect. There is not one single thing that I have to complain about. 


It gives my brows a soft, natural look, but it is visibly more full without it looking obvious. I bought the medium-to-dark shade out of the three shades available (light to medium, transparent), and the shade fits my natural hair color perfectly. I also love the size of the mascara wand. It is half the size of a normal mascara brush where it allows the brush to fit perfectly on my brows. It also combs your brow hairs into place and the formula keeps them looking groomed all day.

I will definitely be reaching for this brow gel on a regular basis. It would be great for my No Makeup Makeup days.

What are your favorite brow gel mascaras to use? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review