Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette Review

Step #1: Sculpt Brows with Wax...Check! ("Hey! This is actually pigmented!")
Step #2: Color Brows with Powder...Check! ("The color fits my brow hairs pretty darn good.")
Step #3: Highlight Brow Bone Under Arch...Check! ("Wow...I really like this highlighting powder!)


So those were my reactions when I first tried this Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette. I was especially amazed at how pigmented the wax applied on the brows.

This brow palette retails at $12.99 and comes in 4 shades: Blond, Soft Brown, Deep Brown, and Auburn. The one I bought is in Deep Brown. Each palette comes with a colored wax, a brow powder and a highlighting powder, as well as, a double-sided angled brush and a spoolie.

In all honesty, the size of this product could have been a bit smaller. +Maybelline could have easily consolidated the mini tools into one compartment instead of two huge compartments, which would have made it at least a third smaller than the actual size.

Besides the packaging, I have no other complaints. The performance of the wax and powders worked exceptionally well and I was pleasantly surprised.
Usually with brow waxes in brow kits like this, the color does not show up on the brows or the color is really faint. This is one of the reasons on why I like to mix the powder with the gel when I use these types of brow kits. However, for this wax, the color went on beautifully. I could actually get away with just wearing this wax and skip the powder step. The colored powder does give the brows more of a softer look and sets the wax.

The bonus highlighting powder is the perfect color for brightening up the brow bone, as well as, the inner corners of the eyes. The texture of the powder is very smooth and creamy with a hint of shimmer. I can see myself using this powder even if I am not using the brows powders that day.

This is by far my favorite eyebrow palette kit from the drugstore at the moment. What is your favorite eyebrow palette kit at the moment?

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review