Lip Care: Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment

This is a GOOD lip conditioner. I am using it as my night lip conditioner at the moment and it is just perfect!


One thing I look for in a night lip balm or treatment is if it will stay on my lips throughout the night. I am a sleep-tosser, so I move all over the place--so I know my lips rub against the pillows, the sheets, my arms...so if my lips feel conditioned in the morning, I know this is a good lip conditioner.

The Original, no tint +JouerCosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment is a clear, thick balm that glides onto the lips giving them shine, and you feel a moisturizing barrier on top of the skin with no stickiness or tackiness, but it clings onto the lips making the balm incredibly long-lasting. This treatment contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil to protect the lips from environmentally damaging elements. The downside is that there is no SPF, but since I use it as a night treatment anyways, I don't really need the SPF, so no harm, no foul.

If you are looking for an intensely nourishing night lip treatment, this Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment does the trick. My lips have never felt so hydrated since I don't even remember. I did a lot of lip swatches for a few blogposts and videos recently, so my lips took quite a beating and it resulted in having this horrible dry patch in the middle of my bottom lip. No matter what I used or how many times I exfoliated my lips, the dry patch would not disappear. Then I gave this lip treatment a try and kid you not, within 4 nights my lips are back on track!


So I really do vouch for this lip treatment!
What are your favorite lip treatments that did incredible things to the lips? Any recommendations?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review