Lip Care: Be a...Bombshell "Lip Balm" in Ruby

When I first received this Lip Balm in one of my Ipsy Bags, I thought this Lip Balm was priced around $6.00-$8.00 from the looks and feel of its packaging. Be a...Bombshell Lip Balm comes in a matte, black chapstick tube with its brand printed in silver on it. The weight of the tube is light and it feel quite cheap. Then I went on their website to see what the real price is and nearly fell out of my chair...this was actually $14.00! 
There better be Department Brand Quality product inside this TUBE!

RELATED POST: CAILYN Tinted Lip Balm Review

The first time I tied it I was not impressed. It was probably because I felt that this lip balm was not worth $14.00, so I judged it hard. Everything little thing that irked me, really irked me, and I realized that I was being unfair. In fact, I didn't have a problem with the quality of the lip balm at all. 

The lip balm is actually quite nice. 
Be a Bombshell Lip Balm "Ruby"

It's moisturizing, it gives the lips a little bit of a refreshing red tint, and the balm lasts for a good substantial amount of time. The more I use it, the more I like it because it made my lips look fuller, smoother, and overall more kissable, but I don't recommend you making out with your honey, unless you want red smudged all over you and your significant other! You also need to be careful with applying it on the lips and be mindful of staying within the lines, or the product will bleed and smudge.

I am happy that I was able to receive this in my Ipsy Bag and not have to pay full price for it because in all honesty, even though this is a great lip balm, at the end of the day, it is just a lip balm and it's not worth the $14.00. The most I would pay for this is $10.00 and that is pretty steep already.


I have received quite a few "Be a...Bombshell" makeup products from my Ipsy Subscription, so I will be giving those a try and giving my two-cents about them soon! 

Have you tried the Be a...Bombshell brand yet? If so, what did you try and how do you feel about it?! I would really like to hear your thoughts because I am pretty curious about them at the moment, haha.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review