Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Shaping Pencil

The drugstore is killing it with the brows this year! Last year, it was all about higher end brow products, but now the drugstore is really stepping up their game. The best part, they are at affordable prices and today I am here to talk about one of these amazing drugstore brow products. 


I bought mine for $7.99 in Deep Brown and I love this pencil so much! I have used it a couple times now and I love the way it made my brows look, filled in, and groomed, yet still very natural.


The product applied just the right amount of color and the spoolie at the other end is soft but firm enough to soften the color and groom the brows without it being too harsh. My brows stayed perfect looking for the rest of the day without any fading or smudging. So I am quite satisfied with this product.

Maybelline has come out with five new brow products this year, and this is the first one that I have tested out so far. If every product is as good as this one, then Maybelline might just be the Queen of Drugstore Brow Products! 

Have you seen this brow pencil at your local drugstore yet? 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review