"Burgundy & Teal" Eye Look feat. Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette


Here is look #2, using the Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette! The main colors I used for this look are Burgundy and Teal shadows! 

And here is how I achieved this look!


Step 1: First up is the "Arctic" Teal shade where I patted this shadow at the center of the lid and blended it to the crease line.




Step 2: To give the crease area more depth, I added C-Note, a muted green to the crease and blended it into the teal shadow.



Step 3: Next, I took "Framed" and used it to highlight the brow bone, keeping this high point neutral.




Step 4: To further intensify the crease area, I applied "Underhand", a Burgundy-brown Shadow. To keep from making a mistake, I applied this dark shadow in stages, where I would apply some shadow, then blend it, add more shadow, and blend some more, until I am satisfied with the outcome.


Step 5: To brighten up the inner corners, I used a pretty champagne shimmer shade "Bones", and highlighted the area up.





For the bottom lash line, I applied more of the teal shadow to the center of the lash line, and at the outer edge, I defined the area with the burgundy shadow to tie-in with the shadows on the top.



Final Steps are to line the eyes, (I gave myself a long-wing this time), clean up the edges with a q-tip, add more shadow in needed areas, and finally finish things up with mascara on the top and bottom lashes.








And the look is complete.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you want to watch a step-by-step video instructions on this look, click on the link provided! 


Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review