Skincare: Ole Henriksen "Truth Creme Advanced Hydration"

Ole Henriksen describes their "Truth Creme Advanced Hydration" to be MEGA-MOISTURIZING with the finest ingredients, cutting edge technology and superior anti-aging results.

Now, those are HUGE claims for just one product!

After using this face creme since September 9th, 2015 (yes, I recorded the date), I can sincerely agree with Ole Henriksen and say, "Yes, it is MEGA-MOISTURIZING." Even though the creme itself is thin, it packs a punch in the hydration department. It took my skin some time to get used to the extra-moisturization, because I remembered feeling like a grease ball when I first used this day cream. I knew the oiliness came from the moisturizer because this was the only thing that was different in my morning skincare regime.

It does contain Vitamin C, a well known anti-oxidant to brighten, protect, and tighten the skin. Other skin benefits within this product are: Tripeptide 5, which helps stimulate collagen synthesis to help prevent wrinkles and Ole Henriksen's special Advanced Hydration Complex technology.


After two weeks, my skin did get used to the extra product...to my relief! However, do I see or feel a difference in my skin after using it for nearly two months? I actually do not. This is the very first Ole Henriksen skincare product I have tried so far that I actually do not care for. The scent is also a bit too artificial for my liking. It smells like cheap orange creamsicle. It also does not have any SPF and I prefer a day cream to have at least a SPF of 15.

It's not hurting my skin, so I will use it up and since the colder season is coming, it's the best time to use it up, but once it's gone I will not be repurchasing.

I am sorry if this seems a bit negative, but the truth is, is that this product did not wow me, however, it does not mean it will not wow you. I, however, do not recommend this for oily-skin individuals.

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review