Tutorial for Fall: Warm Eyes & Nude Brown Lips

When Fall hits the Northern Hemisphere, and the change of temperatures and darker weather starts rolling in, the beauty world starts to change as well. The deeper, darker colors start coming out to play, the burgundies, the browns, and other rustic colors. So I thought why not go with the flow and create a fall look with one of my new lipsticks and lipliners from Urban Decay named "Liar", which is a beautiful Nude Brown color. Perfect for fall.




So the first step was to have my foundation down. Nothing is better than having flawless skin.

Step#1: Prime the Face. I used Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes, one of my favorite primers. The texture is so silky and smooth.
Step#2: Foundation time! I used the Naked Skin Foundation from Urban Decay, and applied it with a Beauty Blender...and I can not believe it took me this long to jump on this Beauty Blender wagon, but I'm not jumping off. This product is worth its hype.
Step #3: Set the foundation. This Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher is one of my top powders. It doesn't cake no matter how much you powder put on.







Okay, eyes time!

Step#1: Prep the eyes with some eyeshadow Primer. I used the one from e.l.f cosmetics, it costs only $3.00 and it works amazing!
Step#2: Eyeshadows! The eyeshadow palette I used was the Nude'tude Palette from the Balm. I love this palette and it is my first nude palette, so it's close to my heart.

The shadows I used was: Sultry (Base), Sophisticated (Outer Corner/Lower Lashline) & Sassy (Highlight/Center of lid)
Video Tutorial is available on my YouTube Channel!




Finishing up the eyes!

Step#1: Liquid Liner to create that perfect wing. I used eyeko "Skinny Mini" Felt-Tip Eyeliner.
Step#2: Using a Black Pencil Eyeliner, and line the waterline. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.
Step#3: Apply a coat of mascara on the top and bottom lashes. I used L'oreal's Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara.





Contouring the Face!

Step#1: Apply a cool-tone bronzer to the hollows of the face. 
I used the Studio Contour Palette from e.l.f cosmetics.


Step#2: To stay in the Fall theme, I used this berry blush for my cheeks. This blush is from the Studio Blush Palette from e.l.f cosmetics.



Step#3: Highlight the high points of your face with a fan brush.
I used the Studio Contour Palette from e.l.f cosmetics.







Finally the lips!

The lip products that I used are from Urban Decay, and they are both named "Lair", a beautiful nude-brown, one of my favorite shades from Urban Decay lip products.

The 24/7 Lip Liner is actually more of a deep nude-brown than the lipstick, where it is more of a pinky-nude brown. Together, they look amazing.

Step#1: Line your entire lip area.
Step #2: Apply lipstick.






And the Fall Look of "Warm Eyes and Nude Brown Lips" are complete.
Again, if you want to watch the Video Tutorial of this look, please click on the link provided.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Beautiful look!
    Love the final result and your lipstick is so cute!
    the shade is realy great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review