Nails: Nicole by O.P.I "Feeling Very Cherry"



The deepest of Dark Cherry colors. Think of the most beautiful, ripest dark cherry you have ever seen, this polish is the color of that Cherry. I really wish the pictures that I took could do the color justice but after many failed attempts...I figured it was best to try to describe the color and let your imagination help me out.

RELATED POST: Butter London "Champers" Nail Color Review

This Nicole by O.P.I "Feeling Very Cherry" is the perfect color for the dark Winter days. It has a deep warmth within the red, and the darkness fits the mood of the weather to the tee. It is so unfortunately that this color is now discontinued and is no longer unavailable...but I still wanted to share with you this beautiful color. A dark, deep Cherry polish is a must in your polish collection for the colder days.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review