Lipsticks: My Buxom "Mini" Lipsticks Collection

I am quite proud of my Buxom "Mini" Lipsticks collection. I love the fact that they are small and cute. They make a great display on any vanity table, but what I love the most is being able to try out a few Buxom Lipsticks without having to commit to a full size tube of lipstick.

*Buxom Cosmetics are sold exclusively at Sephora!*
Let's take a closer look at the colors, shall we?

Hooligan (Mauve Plum)
This shade is definitely up my alley. It has that "your-lips-but-better" color.

Mistress (Vibrant Bright Pink)
A vibrant pink that does not make my teeth look yellow! I am impressed!

Nudist (Nude Beige)
This is a great layering lip color! I can see this transforming the look of any color lip liner.

 Provocateur (True Red)
A true vibrant red-red color. A classic color to make any look sophisticated and powerful.

A full size Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick contains 0.13 oz of product, while these little minis contain only 0.04 oz of product. Value-wise, it is a better to buy the full size at $21.00 versus a set of two minis for $15.00, but I have never finished a tube of lipstick before, so mini lipsticks are perfect! Plus I was able to try out four colors for $30.00. Oh, and the full size tubes come in silver packaging, while you can obvious see the minis I have are in gold packaging, but the formula should be the same. 
After trying out these minis, I do want to go out and purchase a few full sizes because these are great, high-quality, moisturizing lipsticks. I especially love the colors, Nudiest and Hooligan. These lipsticks contain white shea butter, coconut oil, chamomile flower wax, and Vitamin A & E for maximum hydration. For now, I'm happy with my miniature set!

To be perfectly honest, I just wanted to show off my minis because they are so pretty! #ShamefulShowoff! 

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Relly beautiful swatches,love the reult o your lips!
    Wish you a fab week!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I hope your week is going great as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review