Tag: Halloween Tag 2015!

I have thought about doing the Halloween Tag for about a year now, so I thought this year is a great year to finally sit down and answer some Halloween questions. I also like how these sort of videos allow me to share more about myself. 

I also did a video for this Tag, and I go into a little more depth in memory lane, so if you are interested, please click on the link provided, and it will send you right over to my "Halloween Tag" video.

So let's begin the questions! 

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Around this time of the year, I start craving to watch movies like, "Hocus Pocus", The Casper Movies, "Hansel & Gretel, The Witch Hunters", and the classic movie "E.T'

2. From 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween? 
I enjoy it quite a bit, but if I have to give a number I will say an 8. I'm not too much of a crazy fanatic ...just yet. Maybe when I have kids, I would go crazy for them. 

3. What is your fondest Halloween Memory?
I was in 2nd Grade with my very first costume, which consist of a Cat Woman Mask and Black Witch Fingers. It was the only time my parents actually got me a costume for Halloween, even though the pieces didn't match, I thought I had the coolest costume ever! And I had a great day too.

4. Have you always been a Halloween Lover?
The truth is, No, I was not. My parents didn't really understand the true meaning of Halloween or most American Holidays since they were immigrants, so I never got to dress up or go trick-or-treating. I was more jealous of the kids that were able to do all those things, so I never really liked Halloween until now, because I am now an adult and can do whatever I want, lol.

5. How do you get into the Halloween Spirit?
I get in the Halloween Spirit when everyone else gets into the Halloween Spirit first. The Halloween Spirit is pretty contagious, so when people start talking about it, and stores start to bring out their Halloween inventory, the excitement rubs off on me, and I start getting excited. Since people start getting excited in September, my excitement starts around September too. 

6. Favorite Halloween Decorations?
Basically everything. I am more of a themed-based person. I would like to do mostly pumpkin decor for one year, and the next would gear towards Ghosts...so it varies every year.

7. Favorite Halloween/Fall Scent?
Pumpkin Pie/Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Pie/Apple Pumpkin Pie...see a theme here?

8. Favorite Candy?
Candy Corn

9. Vampires or Zombies?
Zombies!!!!!!!

10. What is your weird/odd fear?
I don't have one, but I am afraid of a lot of the usual fears, like spiders, heights, public speaking, not being about to pay my bills...the usual, reasonable, normal fears.

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I do, but that doesn't mean I would like to meet one...haha!

So those are the questions! If you want to share something about yourself with me on your Halloween likes/dislikes/favorites/memories, please do in the comments! I would love to learn more about you!
Happy Halloween and Happy Wandering!
Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review