My Go-To "Skin Refresh" Products


I may consider myself a makeup junkie, a makeup addict, a makeup hoarder, basically every name in the book, but on most days, I actually do not wear any makeup. I actually feel most confident when I don't have any makeup on, however, nothing can kill that confidence more quickly than the feeling of dirty, oily skin.

I have oily-combination skin, so my skin do get quite shiny mid-day. I mean SHINY. My t-zone area can produce enough oil to slick up a frying pan, and I absolutely hate it when I look and feel this way, but don't worry, I have reinforcements. 

Here are the products that help keep my skin refreshed and clean throughout the day.





So let's start off with Step 1, my Morning Skincare Regime from Ole Henriksen "the clean truth" line. These products pack a large amount of Vitamin C, an ingredient that is known to brighten up your complexion, as well as, protect your skin from harmful parabens. 




Lip Balms/Tints are also a must. Nobody likes dry lips. They hurt and they also look very unappealing to the eyes. I always carry with me several lip balms to keep my lips hydrated.

A lip balm tint is an added bonus. You get the benefits of a balm, but some subtle added color.





Blotting paper! These are life savers for a shiny, oily face. They not only take away the shine, but also the dirty, greasy feeling.

If you are in a pinch and do not have any at hand, use tissue or toilet paper to blot your face. If you are lucky and get your hands on sanitary seat covers from public restrooms, you can use those to blot your face as well, because these covers are made roughly the same material as blotting paper!


For the deep cleaning without needing to rinse, cleansing wipes and cleansing micellar water are the way to go. 

The ones I use are from the Simple Line, and I absolutely love how gentle and hydrating they feel on my skin. 


After I use these products to refresh my skin, I would replenish my face with more of the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum.



And that is how I keep my face fresh and clean throughout the day.
How do you keep your face refreshed? Let me know in the comment section below!
Happy Wandering, Alice!

Comments

  1. Thank you for all the info 😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post with a great selection of products!
    Thank you for sharing Alice!
    Have a fab weekend!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helena! And great blog! love it! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review